1 On 1 Soccer Training
Since 1987 Champions Soccer Training has provided the perfect training environment for aspiring soccer players who want to improve their game and achieve their best, both on and off the field.
- Training sessions are 75 minutes
- $40 for small-group training
- $100 for private 1 on 1 training
- Pay through Venmo
- One-Time Registration at: www.championssoccerplus.com
- Location, dates and times are TBD.
SKILLS & TACTICS * COMPETITIVE GREATNESS * CHARACTER
“HANDS DOWN, CHAMPIONS SOCCER IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN THE GREAT GAME OF SOCCER.
IT HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN MY CAREER.”
Luke Vercollone, NE Revolution (former camper)
3 COMPONENTS OF TOTAL SOCCER TRAINING
1. SKILLS & TACTICS: The key to success in any sport is mastery of the fundamentals. And this is what we are all about at Champions Soccer Training—we try to build a solid soccer foundation in each and every player, based on fundamental skills and tactics.
2.COMPETITIVE GREATNESS: We believe that progress will only come from competitive training sessions, that recreational soccer is not enough. Therefore, we expect our players to practice as we want them to play—with fury, physicality, and competitive greatness.
3. CHARACTER: We believe that character is the real foundation of all worthwhile success. Therefore, we attempt to challenge and improve each camper’s character every session by using our proven T.E.A.M. approach to character development: Teach, Educate, Advocate, Model.